Thursday, June 4, 2009

at Tanjung Lobang =P

yesterday,i brought my family and two little tortoises to Tanjung Lobang. yes,the driver is me,haih, actually, i don't like driving, cause the one who sit beside me always scold me ..haih..but i know that my driving and parking skill is not so well..need to improve..

on the journey,the ma fan tortoise, introducing- jeby, suddenly "berak"in the pail..aduh..it's damn smelly,we thinked that she was shocked, so berak lo..haih..

after that,i parked at a nice parking seat..hehe..then, we ran towards the "beautiful" beach =)
me and moria took care of our Sexy, while mother took that no-one want de Jeby,wakaka..this Jeby's mother..haih..also didnt want take care of her..she herself went to the playground there sit down only..

it's fun,fun,fun!many Bumi children liked our tortoises..they also built a sea-water pond for them swimming in it =)

after that,we went home happily,but,unfortunately,my legs felt so itchy,like biten by mosquitoes,but i sure it is not mosquitoes' fault, so as my mother,she said that was caused by the sea breeze..dont know whether is true or not,but now i stil feel itchy =(

tomorrow,we are going to Fun Fair! hooray~





今天在报章上看到……

“望着爱看台湾偶像剧的你,有一股冲动,想把你带到亚洲最高处台北101插下101支蜡烛,放101个爱心气球,或许有101对眼睛盯住我们,也许有101种嘈杂的声音,但只想以我满满的101个理由疼惜你,轻轻在你耳边说:“我爱你宝贝,嫁给我好吗?””。

这是来自新加坡的汪世义,为爱人写的爱情宣言,而获得这次“创意爱恋101誓言”网络活动第一名。

我觉得,看到这个宣言,只要是女的都会被感动到吧!太甜蜜了~

No comments: