Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Dear frens

Few days ago,
my classmate,Hastika,
came back my class to say goodbye,
cause she dont want to continue her form 6 again,
she wants to go for nursing diploma,
that period is so sad,
my 'neighbour',Amnani,
which is her best fren,
she cry..
and then, Hastika also cry,
i dont what to do,though she is juz beside me,
i dont know how to comfort people,
maybe is good for her to express her feeling,
at last,teacher ask us take turn to say something to Hastika,
she juz stand beside teacher nia,
i juz say "goodbye,Hastika"
after that,Amnani and Hastika hug closely together,
it was just so sad~
i wonder whether i dare to hug my best frens or not..
li wei,ruo qian,mei xue,
do u all dare to hug me? haha..




Hugs Myspace Comments


















it's been long time ago when last time we chatting together ~
miss u all..
i think our photos are too little,
little dao ke lian,
next time ,
if got chance,
we must take more pics =)

No comments: