Thursday, May 28, 2009

;)

today,MUET teacher ask me to do the speaking task, it's damn scary,when i speak, i stuck there, dont know how to continue, it's really malu..haiz..i look down to myself..really shi bai.. =( hope that next time will be better

these two days i am rushing all the time..i also wnt to work late..i am really running out of time..i realise that time is very short and important..so,friends,dont waste our time ;)

today, my students are quite well-behaved..hah..at least they are not too noisy..maybe because of the exam ...and the tuition centre's principal..haha..

i think tomorrow is the last day of my job..still waiting my boss to tell me when i stop my job, maybe she will tellme tomorrow..but i think tomorrow is the last day..because they find a new teacher already..so, just now, i made many bookmarks for my students, i used marker pens and magic pens to write some words on the 'invisible card' ( =.= dont know how to say this kind of paper)..but..hell..the magic pens' ink suddenly erased by me ..aduh..have to rewrite again using marker pens..zzz..

i also want to write letter for all of my students tomorrow morning( i ponteng the school hari guru's celebration..kaka..)..before go working =)

No comments: