Friday, May 29, 2009

last day~

today is my last day as a tuition teacher at Superman Tuition Centre..it's last day..my feeling is complicated..at first..i feel so excited that this is my last day,because i can do bookmarks and write letters to them..i enjoy doing these..espeacially the letters..this is a best way to express my feeling and what i think about them..i want them to know what i think about them and want them to know that it's my pleasure to be their teacher, cause they are cute =)

today,when i go there, i feel excited, but when i know today only got 4 people come, i feel a bit disappointed, haih, it's complicated, feel sad gor..cause i want to take pic with them..and want to say goodbye to them mah..but cannot..i understand de la..because they finish their test already mah..so no need to go tuition , can enjoy holidaying at home =.=

so, i ask those who got come today..to pass my letters and gifts to those who didnt come ..just hope that they will receive those stuffs..and hope they will remember me lo.. =p and wouldn't forget our memories ^^

dear students, jia you ! love u all!

No comments: