Monday, January 2, 2012

start off my 366-days diary

Tomorrow is the 1st day of my final exam,
LSP300.
its english and i dont know how to study this subject,
so i decide to practice it through blog writing,
of course in english ^^
i can see many people are in stress for their studies,
while...ME.. is damn lazy to study
what's in my brain now is i m gonna leave here soon and pack my bags back to my hometown
home sweet home

my family attended my cousin's wedding dinner during christmas season
and one of my cousins too,
he snapped a pic of my family,
its sweet to see the photo of my family,
eventhough i m not inside..
haha..
truely hope that i can take a family photo with all my family members in during cny..
dong dong dong qiang!!!!



2011 is a past.
don't mind and regret what is already past,
be ready n think what i m gonna do in this 2012 special year,
we have to spend 366 days in this wonderful dragon year..
what i m thinking is maybe i gotta do something special in 29 february,
but its too bad that this very special day i m not at my very own hometown..
its not me but truely to compare,
my small hometown is much more better than this modern city,
i know and love my hometown more,
Penang cant give me the memories that only my hometown could give me,
2012 is gonna be a new new year for me,
pray for me ^^
cant expect that my 2012 will start off with an exam,
an exam that will finally bring me home after living in an unfamiliar place for almost 4 months,
thus,
this is a very very special exam for me,
wish that i will pass it with an OK result,
but guess what,
these few days i am like a fly,
knock here knock there in this huge virtual space,
facebook-ing here twitter-ing there,
at last waiting for my sweety sis to skype with me ^^

today is the 1st time me and my sis talking through phone within these 4 months,
it feels nice and great to hear a very familiar voice after 4 months long~~
and we talk for about 1 hour,
but i still feel not enough..
and yet i never hear my mum's voice for around 3 months,
long time din hear the scary loud voice
from a tiger mama
rawr......!!
haha!!

No comments: